|Home||» Products||» Sports and Fitness Equipment||» FGXpress Power Strips|
FGXpress Power Strips
Ã¢â¬ÅThis Patented technology is designed to activate all surrounding cells of the human body for energy and relief.Ã¢â¬Â
To function with optimal health we need energy and FG Xpress Power Strips offer an economical solution. Using ancient herbs and breakthrough wave form energy, Power Strips will help you gain the vitality, rejuvenation and relief you need to power through your day.What Are Power Strips?
Power Strips combine a proprietary blend of ancient herbs, minerals (Korean Red Ginseng, Marine Phytoplankton, minerals, ) and the element called Germanium. Germanium is embedded in the top layer of the Strip and acts much like a prism. When your own body heat goes out through the Strip, the Germanium reflects it back into your body causing an anti inflammatory response to occur, not just where the Strip is located, but through your entire body. Dr. Kim calls this breakthrough technology Ã¢â¬Åwaveform energyÃ¢â¬Â. You can see this with your own eyes by viewing the Ã¢â¬ÅinfraredÃ¢â¬Â photo and video below.Benefits of Power Strips
Watch this video and see for yourself how Power Strips are helping people with pain.Why Power Strips Work
FG Xpress Power Strips utilize a unique and patented technology to provide safe Far Infrared Energy to the body. This creates heat and helps reduce or eliminate pain. Applied topically to the face or to problem areas on the body, Power Strips can improve the look and feel of the skin. Power Strips also contain fermented Korean Red Ginseng, which is a unique herb that contains a rare form of Saponin and has a positive effect on the bodyÃ¢â¬â¢s cellular health. Known for being an Ã¢â¬ÅadaptogenicÃ¢â¬Â herb, Ginseng is known to have medicinal characteristics without any harmful toxins.
- Panax ginseng is used for improving thinking, concentration, memory and work efficiency, physical stamina, and athletic endurance.
- Some people use Panax ginseng to help them cope with stress and as a general tonic for improving well-being. They sometimes call Panax ginseng an Ã¢â¬ÅadaptogenÃ¢â¬Â when itÃ¢â¬â¢s used in this way.
- Panax ginseng is also used for depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), for boosting the immune system, and for fighting particular infections in a lung disease called cystic fibrosis. These infections are caused by a bacterium named Pseudomonas.
- Some people use Panax ginseng to treat breast cancer and prevent ovarian cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, and skin cancer.
- Other uses include treatment of anemia, diabetes, inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis), fever, hangover, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and asthma.
- Panax ginseng is also used for bleeding disorders, loss of appetite, vomiting, intestinal problems, fibromyalgia, sleeping problems (insomnia), nerve pain, joint pain, dizziness, headache, convulsions, disorders of pregnancy and childbirth, hot flashes due to menopause, and to slow the aging process.