|Home||» Products||» Anatomy Physiology||» Cryoultrasound|
Cryoultrasound is a medical device which is based on the synergy between two therapeutic techniques: Cryotherapy and Ultrasound therapy. The simultaneous use of these two techniques enhances the normal therapeutic effects eliminating complications emerging from the heat of the ultrasound. This enables the therapist to use CRYOULTRASOUND also in acute traumas and inflammations, as well as in chronic pathologies.
· Cryoultrasound is a combination of Cryotherapy and Ultrasound therapy simultaneously for analgesic and anti-inflammatory action.
· The cooling process of the system in a very short time (approx 2 minutes) to help the Volume Expansion System.
· It has a range of therapeutic protocols set for various pathologies.
· It provides maximum cryotherapy output upto -10° C .
· It provides Ultrasound Output Power(1- 3 Watt/cm2)
· It provides Working Frequency at least 1 MHz ± 5%
· It has Transducer of Ceramic Piezoelectric.
· It Complies with International safety standards.
· CE certified.
· Trolley model with castors for easy transportation from one place to other.